Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And my stores are live!

I finally got it all figured out! I'm now the proud owner of two Shopster stores, Red Eared Slider Supplies, and Expanding Your Family. It was tougher to figure out and get started than I thought it would be, but finally it's all a go.

http://www.redearedslidersupplystore.com/

This store is for the owners of turtles, or those who just really like them. I'm adding more things to the store as I come across them, but right now I have books on turtles and turtle care, food, vitamins and accessories for turtle lovers. Check it out!

The other store is for women who are trying to conceive and for women who are already pregnant. I have supplements, books, cheap pregnancy tests and fun pregnancy gear.

http://storefront-297166.secure2cart.com/

I'm very excited about both of the stores, as both of them fill needs that I wanted filled years ago when dealing with different issues, one serious (trying to conceive) one more fun, (learning about caring for my new little pets.)

Take a peek at the sites and let me know what you think!

No comments: